This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Quiet site in the natural park of the Vosges
- Entertainment for all in high season, including wine tasting sessions
- Heated pool, trampoline, sports field, games room and bar
Are you after le peace and quiet? Find it at Camping Les Deux Pins in the natural park of the Vosges and in the centre of Lorraine-Alsace.
No mammoth parties or noisy events here, just the owners' fondness for the region and its food and wine (you should very much not miss the Alsace wine tasting sessions weekly in high season), and in an exemplary location to explore the calm French countryside all around.
Les Deux Pins has two big camping fields, one of which is 800 metres from the amenities and set in the surrounding forest overlooking the village of Anould.
Site facilities include a heated swimming pool (open from June to September), table tennis, games room, trampoline, bouncy castle and a sports field. In high season there's also entertainment on site, along with a snack bar serving up regional meals and takeaways.
Camping Les Deux Pins is 12km from Saint-Dié, 15km from Gérardmer and 45km from Colmar.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Very helpful owners and very clean facilities
Clean well kept site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Camping à recommander !!!
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
From Nancy take the N333 to Lunéville and then the N59 towards St. Dié. On the outskirts of Sainte-Marguerite turn right onto the D415. The site is located on this road (Route de Colmar), 500m past the main roundabout in Anould. Look out for the signs.
As it's in the Vosges region, Camping Les Deux Pins has a high amount of natural beauty all around, plus the Ballons des Vosges for climbing and exploring among varied landscapes.
In summer, hike around the forests, waterfalls and lakes of the area via the many medieval villages, restaurants, farms and vineyards; in spring, bring the binoculars out for birdwatching and look out for the return to the region of the common cuckoo.
Autumn stays should have French foraging as a highlight, and if you're in winter, skiing and snowboarding are both available: ask the Camping Les Deux Pins team to steer you on the right course.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, travel trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||9 a.m. –||9 p.m.|
Camping Les Deux Pins cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping Les Deux Pins on arrival.
Local city tax of €0.50 ($0.53) per person per night at least age 18 is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Deux Pins have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Deux Pins dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Deux Pins? As it's in the Vosges region, Camping Les Deux Pins has a high amount of natural beauty all around, plus the Ballons des Vosges for climbing and exploring among varied landscapes. In … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Deux Pins?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon