This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family park 10 minutes from the sands and town of Argelès sur Mer
- Free tourist shuttle to the beach and town all day
- Large aquatic area with slides and paddling pool
Ditch the car and embrace the beach with a stay at Camping Argelès Vacances, for its setting at the foot of the Albères massif in Languedoc-Roussillon is a couple of kilometres from some of the most beaut beaches in France – with a free shuttle bus running regularly from the site to drop sun and sand seekers off at the beach, town and harbour.
The town is Argelès sur Mer, home to seven spectacular kilometres of Mediterranean sand, a family-friendly vibe and watersports options all the day long including surfing, windsurfing and scuba diving. The beach, harbour and Old Town of Collioure is five kilometres away.
Back at base, watery and sunny options are around all the day long too, at the waterpark with pool, slides, water features and a paddling pool, with sun loungers and a trim lawn for lazing on alongside.
The site also has miniature golf, a pétanque court and table tennis, and a packed summer programme of activities and entertainment for kids, teens and adults. A bar-restaurant and well-stocked grocery shop covers the food and drink.
You could easily spend your time at Camping Argelès Vacances around the site facilities and the beach, but if you do want to take a short drive, you're not far from parks and nature reserves for easy walking, mountain areas for more strenuous hiking, and several comely little villages and towns, many with historic centres, to wander around.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Leave the car at home
Very large (over 200 sites)
Handsome Argelès sur Mer is a popular seaside destination on this stretch of Mediterranean coast, for its beaut beach (the longest in the Pyrenées-Orientales), historic centre, lively vibe and clubs, casino, watersports and festivals.
Five or so kilometres from Argelès is the old town of Collioure, full of Catalan culture on the Côte Vermeille. Its scenic setting has attracted artists and writers throughout the ages: start off with a stroll along the seafront to spy the castle and the church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges, via several cafés and seafood restaurants for pitstops.
Closer to home, bounce around the Crazy Jump amusement park a kilometre from the site, or have a wander in the Mas Larrieu nature reserve, three kilometres away. The elaborate Art Nouveau Château de Valmy is also three kilometres from base.
For day trips, potter around splendid and medieval Perpignan 25 kilometres away (described by Dali as 'the centre of the world), or head off for hikes in the Gorges de la Fou, reachable in about a 40-kilometre drive.
- Does Camping Argelès Vacances have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Argelès Vacances dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Argelès Vacances? Handsome Argelès sur Mer is a popular seaside destination on this stretch of Mediterranean coast, for its beaut beach (the longest in the Pyrenées-Orientales), historic centre, lively vibe and clubs, casino, watersports ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Argelès Vacances?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.