This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the Bresle valley, between Normandy and Picardy
- 3km from the Eu forest and 30 minutes from the Bay of the Somme
- Pool, games room, fishing, restaurant, bar and food shop
Normandy or Picardy – or perhaps a stopoff close to Calais...? All three areas are options at the Seine-Maritime site of Aux Cygnes d'Opale: it's in the Bresle valley, which makes up a natural and nicely scenic border between the northern French regions of Picardy and Normandy. Angling types are well sorted here too, as the valley is home to the 72-kilometre Bresle river and its rich pickings in sea trout and Atlantic salmon.
Bring your bike or hire one from the Aux Cygnes d'Opale team if you're eager to explore, to ride around the green countryside and several ponds surrounding the site, or along the cycling and walking paths starting directly from the grounds. Many more trails are around the Eu forest three kilometres away, around the Bresle valley, and through the arboretum of Fountain Manor just outside Blangy-sur-Bresle a short stroll away. The trails, birdwatching and spectacular scenery of the Bay of the Somme are about half an hour's drive away.
Aux Cygnes d'Opale has facilities aplenty to keep you all entertained during days on site, including an indoor pool, a games room, a playground, pétanque and tennis; fishing is available too. For your eats, there's a restaurant and a bar, along with a food shop selling groceries and local produce: bag more regional eats at the Blangy-sur-Bresle market, held every Sunday.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Fantastic stay, really enjoyed the impromptu entertainment
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Large (51-200 sites)
Blangy-sur-Bresle and the Bresle valley are well known for fishing, in the many ponds of the region that are also popular spots for watersports and waterside ambles.
The valley's also famed for its glassmaking: even kids should like a trip to the glass museum a kilometre from the site, where they can gape at the sight of glassblowing in action and learn the history of the craft. If this has tickled their interest, another museum on glass is 30 minutes' drive away at Eu.
Away from all that, it's about 35 minutes' drive from the site to the seaside resort and colourful townhouses of Mers-les-Bains, and half an hour to access the world-famed Bay of the Somme, to see its seals and flapping flocks of seabirds. For a bit of history, greenery and hundreds of species of rose, have a day at the Château de Rambures 10 minutes' drive away, a medieval fortress in a lush park.
- Does Aux Cygnes d'Opale have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Aux Cygnes d'Opale dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Aux Cygnes d'Opale? Blangy-sur-Bresle and the Bresle valley are well known for fishing, in the many ponds of the region that are also popular spots for watersports and waterside ambles. The valley's also famed for ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Aux Cygnes d'Opale?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.