This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Five-minute walk from the city centre of Bléré
- Explore the Touraine vineyards
- Equestrian centre and leisure centre within walking distance
Off to see how many of the Touraine vineyards you can get around during a break in France's Indre-et-Loire? Combine a) this fine ambition + b) city sightseeing with a stay at Camping La Gâtine, only a five-minute walk from the city centre of Bléré.
Activities are easily sorted from here too – well, you'll need to exercise off all that vino – as La Gâtine is next to a sports centre with a heated swimming pool, tennis courts, mini golf, playgrounds and sailing courses. An equestrian centre and a leisure centre for sailing, canoeing and waterskiing are also within walking distance.
On site, Camping La Gâtine's facilities include free wifi throughout, a games room with TV, a washing machine and tumble dryer, and three modern amenities blocks. The site is disabled-friendly.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
From Paris (230km):
Take the A10 towards Bordeaux, then take Exit 18 to Amboise. At Amboise (13km), follow the signs for Bléré (16km). Look out for our signposts.
From Tours (25km) and Bordeaux (360km):
Take the A10 towards Paris, then take the interchange for the A85 towards Vierzon (just before Tours). Take Exit 11 signposted Bléré and continue for 7km. Look out for our signposts.
Start off in the old town of Bléré first when exploring the lie of the land around Camping La Gâtine. Sights to see include the 1848 windmill, the Renaissance Chapel Of Jehan Seigne and the fifteenth century Grand Logis, or one could just amble placidly along the town's riverbanks or take to the water for in a canoe or rowing boat...
Camping La Gâtine is also in prime position to explore the castles and wineries of the Touraine part of the Loire Valley, an area with famed cellars such as La Jarnoterie, Le Clos de l'Epinay and Château de la Grille, and the equally famed châteaux of Amboise, Azay-le-Rideau, Chenonceau, Villandry, Clos Lucé, Chinon, Langeais and Loches.
- Does Camping La Gâtine have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping La Gâtine dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Gâtine? Start off in the old town of Bléré first when exploring the lie of the land around Camping La Gâtine. Sights to see include the 1848 windmill, the Renaissance Chapel Of Jehan … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping La Gâtine?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 7pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time.Read more