This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site bordered by a beach and the Armorique Regional Park
- Easy access to surfing, fishing and heaps of watersports activities
- Heated outdoor pool with waterslides, paddling pool and solarium
Camping L'Armorique is peaceful family site set between the white sands of Trez Bellec beach in one direction and the historic town of Telgruc-sur-Mer in the other, both around a kilometre away, on the Armorique Regional Park's Crozon Peninsula.
Facilities include a heated outdoor pool with waterslides, a paddling pool and a south facing solarium, as well as a restaurant, a bar and evening entertainment. There's also an outdoor playground for kids aged four to 10 years; a pétanque court; and a games room with table tennis and table football. You'll find boardgames, books and a pool table in the bar.
Among the amenities are an accessible sanitary block with toilets and hot showers, a launderette and a drying room. Guests are welcome to use the internet point at the bar if they need to get online.
Not far from the site you'll be able to join the Sentier des Douaniers (GR34) hiking route to explore the rugged cliffs, wide headlands and gentle sandy beaches of the Crozon Peninsula. There are also plenty of water-based activities available in the local area such as canoeing/kayaking, fishing, sailing, surfing and watersports.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Beach games and sunbathing at Trez Bellec beach: 1km
- Hiking along the Sentier des Douaniers (GR34) to find hidden coves and clear blue pools: 1km
- Sand yachting at Pentrez beach: 8km
- Sailing, kayaking and watersports (equipment hire and individual classes available) at Crozon-Morgat Nautical Centre: 15km
- Explore the historic city of Quimper: 38km.
- Does Camping L'Armorique have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping L'Armorique dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping L'Armorique? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Beach games and sunbathing at Trez Bellec beach: 1km - Hiking along the Sentier des Douaniers (GR34) to find hidden coves and clear blue pools: 1km ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping L'Armorique?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon