This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Close to the Armançon river and its beach
- Heated pool, volleyball court and play area
- On-site snack bar with local specialties
Camping La Cascade is between the Bourbogne canal and the Armançon, just over a kilometre from Tonnerre town centre.
Guests can relax by the outdoor heated pool (open from mid-April to mid-September), swim in the river or sunbathe on its sandy beach. Walking and cycle routes are available close by if you feel more active; other local sports activities include fishing, tennis, horse riding, ping pong and volleyball.
The site has modern amenities including hot showers, toilet blocks suitable for disabled guests, and a launderette. There's also a pool, a play area and a volleyball court, and a summer snack bar serving local specialties. Fresh bread and pastries are available in the mornings.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Tonnerre is famed for the Hotel-Dieu, a medieval hospital built at the end of the 13th century and at that time one of the largest hospitals in France. It includes a museum and has been furnished as a typical hospital interior of the epoch with period recreations.
Also see the Fosse Dionne, a natural water source producing 200 litres of water per second, that was developed as a circular lavoir in the first half of the 18th century. Above the Fosse Dionne, a track runs up the hill to the church above, for spectacular views across the town and surrounding countryside.
Château d'Ancy-le-Franc, built between 1542 and 1550 and one of the first Renaissance châteaux to be constructed in France, is 20 minutes away. Also 20 minutes' drive away is the town of Chablis and its medieval houses, churches, and a walk along the Serein river to the fortified building of the Tour Mirau d'Aval.
- Does Camping La Cascade have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Cascade dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Cascade? Tonnerre is famed for the Hotel-Dieu, a medieval hospital built at the end of the 13th century and at that time one of the largest hospitals in France. It includes a museum ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Cascade?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon