This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained campsite in the the heart of Auvergne
- Plenty of activities in the area
- Great facilities and friendly atmosphere
In the heart of the Auvergne, nestled at the bottom of the ancient volcanoes and on the banks of the Allier, Camping Les Loges welcomes you. Here, you will find green surroundings and plenty of oak and ash trees.
Pitches are shaded and delimited by hedges. Active outdoor and discovery holidays are on the cards at this lively site. A cocktail of culture, a dose of hiking, a zest of canoeing and 2 drops of using the sauna is the perfect cocktail.
The campsite has a bar, restaurant, swimming pool with a water-slide, a sauna, children's play park and wifi access throughout the campsite. You can also hire canoes at the campsite and buy fresh bread.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Activities nearby include hiking and off-road biking trails suitable for all levels. Without having to leave the site, the Allier river, which is not very deep in the summer, can be accessed directly from the campsite for safe swimming and fishing or the delights of kayak or canoeing.
Worth visiting in the region are the several safari parks, dams and lakes, castle tours, the chain of volcanoes and the Sancy mountain range.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Loges have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Loges dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Loges? Activities nearby include hiking and off-road biking trails suitable for all levels. Without having to leave the site, the Allier river, which is not very deep in the summer, can be accessed … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Loges?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.