This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site at the foot of Mount Larla in the Basque Country
- Within easy reach of lots of popular coastal towns, beaches and coves
- Heated outdoor pool, playground, snackbar, pétanque and barbecue area
Camping Larlapean is a family-friendly site at the foot of Mount Larla, 40 kilometres from the Basque coast, 11 kilometres from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port and 15 kilometres from the Spanish border in the Basque Country.
Facilities at the site include a heated outdoor pool and a separate paddling pool that's open from April to November (weather dependent), and there's a playground with a mini bouncy castle and a separate shaded play area for younger ones. You'll also find a snackbar with an outdoor seating area (open from July to August) as well as a guest barbecue, a pétanque court and an outdoor ping pong table.
Fishing is available at the park too.
Among Camping Larlapean's amenities are an accessible toilet and shower block and a launderette with a washing machine, a dryer and an ironing board. Free wifi is available to guests.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port (medieval citadel and one of the stopping points along the St James's Way pilgrimage route): 11km
- Basque Country food festivals in Itxassou, 20km; Espelette, 26km; Bayonne, 42km; and Pamplona, 84km
- Mount Baigura (paragliding, climbing and hiking and mountain biking trails): 26km
- Coastal towns and their beaches: Anglet, 40km; Biarritz, 45km; Saint Jean de Luz, 54km; Hendaye, 67km; and San Sebastián, 85km
- WOWPARK (botanical gardens): 65km
- Oihana Adventure and Paintball Park (outdoor adventure courses and paintball): 65km
- Does Camping Larlapean have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Larlapean dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Larlapean? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port (medieval citadel and one of the stopping points along the St James's Way pilgrimage route): 11km - Basque Country food festivals in Itxassou, 20km; Espelette, ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Larlapean?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.