This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly campsite 5km from Lac de Carcans-Hourtin
- Over 160km of cycling trails accessible 500 metres away
- Bar with wifi
Camping Cap Océan is a family-friendly site in Carcans, an hour from Bordeaux, and among the Médoc vineyards.
The area is popular for active holidays for families or groups of friends: over 160 kilometres of cycling trails are accessible from the site including through the pinewoods all the way to Lac de Carcans-Hourtin. Waterskiing, bodyboarding, fishing and canoeing are also popular in the area.
The site has a bar with wifi, and a playground.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
The site is at Carcans, on the Atlantic Ocean and a popular destination for bodyboarding, sea fishing, canoeing, kayaking, waterskiing or simple sunbathing. It's five kilometres from Lac de Carcans-Hourtin, the biggest freshwater lake in France.
The department has over 160 kilometres of cycling trails through forests, vineyards and across the coast. Pedal your way to Lacanau and its beaches (ten kilometres) or to Carcans Plage, with its restaurants, shops and ice cream parlours.
Bordeaux, a World Heritage Site, is 50 kilometres away. Explore the city centre, take a boat trip on the Garonne, or wander around the 350+ buildings classified as historical monuments, many of which are open to the public.
- Does Camping Cap Océan have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Cap Océan dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Cap Océan? The site is at Carcans, on the Atlantic Ocean and a popular destination for bodyboarding, sea fishing, canoeing, kayaking, waterskiing or simple sunbathing. It's five kilometres from Lac de Carcans-Hourtin, the biggest ... Read more