This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly campsite bordering the river with private beach
- Swimming pool, entertainment and direct access to the river
- A paradise for lovers of food and the great outdoors
Camping Brantôme Peyrelevade is located only 1km from the city centre, a gastronomic hub that welcomes nature and culture lovers throughout the year.
A family-friendly atmosphere awaits you in this 4-hectare wooded park bordering the river Dronne. The pitches measure between 100 to 200m².
During high season, the campsite organises a variety of activities including a kids' club for children aged 4 to 12, pétanque tournaments, football and volleyball games. For the whole family there are aqua-gym and musical evenings once per week. Guests can also join our theme dinners for a small price.
A playground with slides, swings, two table tennis, two bouncy castles, and a fitness area are also available.
For swimming, you will find a heated swimming pool and a padding pool as well as a water playground. It is also possible to swim in the river and relax on the sandy beach.
Additional services also include a grocery shop, bread and pastries service, two washing machines and dryers, a motorhome point, a barbecue area and a TV room. WiFi is available for free throughout the campsite at a slow speed. High-speed WiFi is also available for a fee.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for caravans
Enjoy the proximity of the villages of St Jean de Côle, Bourdeille, Perigueux, and Nontron.
There are many castles in the area such as Château de Bourdeille et le Château de Puyguilhem. There cave of Villars is also popular.
Near the campsite you can enjoy horse riding, canoeing, rock climbing, fishing, river trips, and tree top adventures.
There are more than 100 kilometres of walking trails, and marked paths.
- Does Camping Brantôme Peyrelevade have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Brantôme Peyrelevade dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Brantôme Peyrelevade? Enjoy the proximity of the villages of St Jean de Côle, Bourdeille, Perigueux, and Nontron. There are many castles in the area such as Château de Bourdeille et le Château de Puyguilhem. … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Brantôme Peyrelevade?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 7.30pm. Please call the site using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your unit/pitch.Read more