This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- 1km from a horse-riding centre and near the German and Swiss borders
- Near the Alsace Wine Route and the Ballon des Vosges nature park
- Indoor and outdoor pools, terrace restaurant and games/TV lodge
Horse riding near the Alsace Wine Route: no-one can say neigh to that. Trot along to Huttopia Camping de Wattwiller near the Alsace border with Germany and Switzerland, to access an equestrian centre a mere kilometre's canter away in the local village, arranging hacks for all levels of rider.
No-one should say neigh to Alsatian food either, which you can sample to the utmost at the Camping de Wattwiller bar-restaurant, all to be had inside or on the handsome covered terrace. The team here is committed to working with local producers, so if Alsatian bread and pastries is on your must-eat list too, order whatever you fancy in the evening to be delivered fresh from the village bakery every morning. The Camping de Wattwiller shop sells fresh local produce as well as general foodie goods.
A big outdoor pool with loads of alongside sunbathing space awaits your leisurely days on site, along with an indoor pool and a cosy communal centre with board games, TV and a library. Family-friendly activities and entertainment are organised in summer.
Outdoors, tackle pétanque, wander the roomy grounds, or hire a bike to pedal around the grounds and the surroundings: if you need your wheels pointed in the right direction, the staff at reception can give you tourist tips.
Wattwiller is near the Alsace Wine Route (which runs for 170 kilometres, vineyard fans), and is on the scenic Route des Crêtes on its 89-kilometre run. The fab old city of Alsace is about an hour's drive away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Stroll or pedal into the local village for horseback rides into the surrounding countryside, or for a starting point for a bike or car tour of the nearby traditional Alsatian villages, such as Ungersheim, 20 minutes by car or just over an hour by bike, and Eguisheim, about 30 kilometres away past Uffholtz and Rouffach.
One of France's 'towns of art and history', Mulhouse, is about half an hour's drive away. It has a range of museums well worth a wander around, including the automobile museum, the EDF Electropolis electricity museum and the open-air museum of the Écomusée d'Alsace.
Wine? Wattwillwer is on the Alsace Wine Route, running for about 170 kilometres from Thann to Marlenheim, and stuffed with vineyards and wine producers to visit. Also traverse as much as you can of the Route des Crêtes, an 89-kilometre road taking in some spectacular nearby spots including the peak of Grand Ballon, the Col du Bonhomme and Lac Blanc.
- Does Camping de Wattwiller have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping de Wattwiller dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping de Wattwiller? Stroll or pedal into the local village for horseback rides into the surrounding countryside, or for a starting point for a bike or car tour of the nearby traditional Alsatian villages, such … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping de Wattwiller?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.