This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Conveniently-located site on the shores of Hindemade Lake
- A five-minute drive from Haderslev and 55 from the German border
- Playground, barbecue areas and terrace with lake views
Fancy spending hols dipping toes in local history, spooky castles and a particularly well-placed lake? Make haste for Haderslev Campingplads, a family-friendly site five minutes’ drive from the centre of Haderslev in southern Denmark.
On the shores of the pristine Hindemade Dam and in a valley leading from Vojens to the Haderslev Fjord and the Baltic sea, this is a pretty spot for getaways full of activity. The area has plenty of marked hiking trails and cycle routes, and explores hereabouts are a cinch with bike hire, canoe rental and guided tours available on site.
Filling up before days full of adventure is a matter of strolling along to the site’s breakfast buffet to stock up on freshly baked bread, and dealing with hunger pangs on return can be handled by picking up supplies from the supermarket less than five minutes away and claiming one of the barbecue areas for the evening.
Lazy days spent mooching around site come highly recommended for hours in green space, exploring the refurbished 18th-century farmhouse at the centre of the site, and taking in the lake views from the terrace with a drink in hand.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
When ready to venture out beyond the site, head first to the pretty town of Haderslev (five minutes’ drive away) for museum explores, medieval tours in the company of 13th-century nightwatchmen, concerts on the three organs at the cathedral and a clamber aboard the vintage train from Haderslev to Vojens (check dates before travelling).
Haderslev isn’t the only town worth visiting round here either: the site’s 15 minutes from the UNESCO-protected Christiansfeld, an 18th-century Moravian settlement with a museum, lots of cafés and restaurants, and plenty of classic Danish architecture.
Keeping feet firmly planted in the past, trips to Gram Slot for tours of the castle, grounds and adjacent farm, and to the royal castle of Koldinghus for tours and museum visits, are absolute musts about half an hour away.
Prefer to stay out in the fresh air? Opt for beachy days on the Baltic with a jaunt to the nearest sandy stretch at Kelstrup Strand (10 minutes from base), or to Hejlsminde or Årøsund for boat trips, spearfishing, snorkelling and swims within about 20 minutes.
The site’s within an hour’s drive of LEGOLAND Billund and Universe Science Park theme parks if high-octane days are sought, and it’s just 35 minutes to the Denmark-Germany border if peaceful forays into the neighbouring country appeal. (The large German town of Flensburg is 20 minutes on the other side of the border.)
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Haderslev Campingplads have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Haderslev Campingplads dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Haderslev Campingplads? When ready to venture out beyond the site, head first to the pretty town of Haderslev (five minutes’ drive away) for museum explores, medieval tours in the company of 13th-century nightwatchmen, concerts … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Haderslev Campingplads?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon