This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Ten minutes from the UNESCO city of Dubrovnik
- Within walking distance of two beaches
- Bistro serving traditional local dishes and Italian specialties
Two most fab features are top of the list at Kamp Solitudo in Croatia's Dalmatia region: it's minutes from the peaceful peninsula of Babin Kuk, and it's the only Croatian campsite on the outskirts of the UNESCO Heritage City of Dubrovnik, a top city break spot on the Mediterranean coast.
The site is only ten minutes from the old city walls, smashing Old Town and tiny alleys of ancient Dubrovnik, and within walking distance of two beaches, one with watery activities galore including diving and boat hire (paragliding is available from here too for those who prefer soaring to sands).
Kamp Solitudo is a family-friendly site, with barbecues allowed, wifi and the Bistro Solitudo restaurants serving traditional local dishes, Italian specialties and grilled meats. Guests can also make use of the pool, paddling pool, sports court and an extensive entertainment programme at Solitudo's sister site Valamar Club Dubrovnik within five minutes' walk.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
Relax on the beach, get active or get into town: all are within walking distance of Kamp Solitudo's peaceful position on the Babin Kuk peninsula in the immediate vicinity of Dubrovnik.
And speaking of which. The peninsula and beaches around this area are topping reasons enough to visit, but most folk make for Dubrovnik if they're in this area or in the Dalmatia area of Croatia, and how right they are too.
Concerts, street festivals and other arty and cultural events run in town regularly, the most famed of which is probably the 45-day long annual Dubrovnik Summer Festival – and all alongside weeks' worth of sights and attractions, such as the world's oldest arboretum and Europe's oldest pharmacy, the Sponza and Rector's palaces, the Franciscan monastery's library and of course, the two kilometres of city walls, so epically splendid that they've been used as a shooting location for Game of Thrones.
Back at the beaches, sailing, diving, boat hire and banana boat rides are all available close to the campsite.
- Does Kamp Solitudo have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Kamp Solitudo dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Kamp Solitudo? Relax on the beach, get active or get into town: all are within walking distance of Kamp Solitudo's peaceful position on the Babin Kuk peninsula in the immediate vicinity of Dubrovnik. And ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Kamp Solitudo?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.