This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Only 150 metres from the beautiful Playa El Morro
- Barbecue spots and food shop on site
- Easy access to many tourist attractions including Reserva Nonguén
Are you looking for a seaside getaway while you are travelling around Chile? Located just 150 metres away from the beautiful Playa El Morro, and only 15 kilometres from Bahía Inglesa, is the perfect destination to enjoy the great outdoors and relax under the warm sun.
Guests will find barbecue spots available, as well as a food shop stocked with essentials and local products. The campsite also has toilet blocks provided with showers, and wifi is available in the communal areas.
Nearby you will find many popular tourist attractions, such as the city of Conception with its historical and artistic heritage, Tomé, a nice seaside resort, and many beautiful sandy beaches, like Playa Blanca near Lota and Playa De Penco.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
Just 150 metres from the beautiful sandy beach of Playa El Morro, you can relax under the warm sun and enjoy a quiet and peaceful afternoon with your family.
Visit El Morro, a quiet fishing village where you can stroll along the coastal path and have a 'pisco sour' in one of the many bars.
Discover the interesting city of Concepcion, and do not miss out the political mural La Presencia de América Latina. There is also the university art museum of La Casa del Arte, created by Mexican artist Jorge González Camarena, celebrating Latin America's indigenous peoples and the independence from colonial and imperial powers.
Other interesting attractions in Concepcion are the Galería de la Historia, the Ecuador Nature Park and the Reserva Nonguén, a nature reserve just 20 minutes by car from the city centre, where you will find untouched native forests populated by wild animals.
Take a trip to the Parque Pedro del Rio Zañartu, where you can see the confluence of the Bío Bío River and the Pacific Ocean.
- Does Camping Los Olivos Del Morro have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Los Olivos Del Morro dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Los Olivos Del Morro? Just 150 metres from the beautiful sandy beach of Playa El Morro, you can relax under the warm sun and enjoy a quiet and peaceful afternoon with your family. Visit El Morro, ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Los Olivos Del Morro?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 10 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon