This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Eco-friendly and family-friendly campsite
- Set in a woodland by the sea with direct access to a sandy beach
- Yoga classes and handicraft workshops in high season
Camping Mar Dorado is a quiet spacious campsite set in a 5 hectares of woodland by the sea and just 5 minutes' drive from the centre of Villa Gesell. There is easy direct access to a sandy beach.
Mar Dorado is an eco-friendly site with no marked pitches. This is also a family-friendly site but they have a separate area for guests traveling without children. As a family-friendly site, there is a playground safe for children to play, a volleyball court, a paddle tennis court, a library and a wide variety of board games to keep children and adults entertained. Seasonal entertainment like yoga classes and handicraft workshops is also on offer.
Facilities include shared toilets and showers with free hot water, a washing up area with sinks, a barbecue area with picnic tables, portable barbecues and a shop.
Mar Dorado is a dog-friendly campsite that welcome you with your four-legged friend.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Villa Gesell is a seaside village in Villa Gesell Partido, Buenos Aires Province and is considered one of the most important seaside resorts on the Atlantic Ocean.
Being a coastal city, the main tourist attraction in Villa Gesell is the beach. Villa Gesell beach is 10 km (6 mi) long, with a soft slope, and a variety of spas built alongside.
The Querandí lighthouse is 30km to the south, surrounded by a forest. It is the second highest lighthouse in the coast of the Buenos Aires province, second only to the one in Bahía Blanca.
Nightlife turns on pubs, discos, theatres or bingo houses.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Mar Dorado have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Mar Dorado dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Mar Dorado? Villa Gesell is a seaside village in Villa Gesell Partido, Buenos Aires Province and is considered one of the most important seaside resorts on the Atlantic Ocean. Being a coastal city, the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Mar Dorado?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 8 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: Anytime