This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Serene park with spectacular views of the surrounding rural landscape
- Just over 10 minutes’ drive to Newcastle Emlyn and 30 to Penbryn beach
- On-site catering van serving food, fires allowed and wifi available
To take in top views over the green landscape of west Wales while warming yourself by the campfire, the 17-acre Pant Y Meillion Campsite in Carmarthenshire could very well be the place to go... and you'll be well fed here too, via the catering van serving breakfast and snacks.
And for getting out into the rural surrounds (perhaps with said snacks stuffed in your pockets for later)? This smallholding is also a stellar space to settle in at, as it's a 10-minute drive from the Teifi Valley Railway for chugging around the area by train and about half an hour in the car to the Wales Coast Path and its beaches.
A top seaside pick in the region is Cardigan, 30 minutes’ drive away, which leads to a coastal farm park for chances to spot dolphins just off the River Teifi’s estuary. Other beaches within close proximity include the National Trust’s Penbryn 30 minutes’ drive away, the small sandy cove of Mwnt (40 minutes), the beachside village of Aberporth (half an hour) and popular Poppit Sands (40 minutes).
Kids after more than just places to paddle? Oakwood – the biggest theme park in Wales – is 50 minutes’ drive and the animal-petting antics at Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo are around the same distance.
Facilities at Pant Y Meillion Campsite include a shower and toilet block renovated in 2019, a washing-up area, free wifi, chemical waste and grey water disposal, and fresh water.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great camp site to visit
I have no words for describing this camping site the …
Great place to stay with friendly staff and helpful. very …
Quiet littie camo site with a lovely food van on site will defo cone a
Lovely place to stay, owners very accommodating, food was stunning
Fantastic little family campsite.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Extra spacing in seated areas
Hand sanitizing stations
Individual rooms in toilet/shower/basin facilities
More frequent emptying of bins
No cash accepted on site
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
— 10.4 miles
10.4 miles Black Lion — 12.7 miles
12.7 miles Chemist — 12.8 miles
- Train stations
Carmarthen Rail Station
— 10.5 miles
10.5 miles Whitland Rail Station — 15.3 miles
15.3 miles Ferryside Rail Station — 15.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 25.4 miles
25.4 miles Tenby Ferry Landing — 25.6 miles
25.6 miles Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 27.6 miles
— 30.6 miles
West Wales has a host of activities to take on, from visits to the National Wool Museum (five minutes’ drive) to swerving down the slopes at the Llangrannog Ski Centre (30 minutes away).
Glide on the water with the help of the Llandysul International Canoe Club, 15 minutes’ drive from the site, or sort a family-friendly shootout at Battlefield Live Pembrokeshire Laser Combat (45 minutes).
If a calm afternoon’s needed after these adventures, Cilgerran Castle (half an hour) is a sedate spot for walks, and tours of the National Botanic Garden of Wales (40 minutes) will have you wandering around the biggest single-span greenhouse in the world.
Adult activities closer by at a 10-minute drive away include a nine-hole golf course for getting out on the green, while trips to Newcastle Emlyn’s castle in the town of the same name (which also has supermarkets, restaurants and cafés) keeps grownups entertained too.
Travel 10 minutes further for the popular village of Cenarth, known for its salmon-filled waterfall (in the right season) and boat displays collected from all over the world at The National Coracle Centre.
- National Wool Museum (2.1 miles)
- National Botanic Garden of Wales (15.0 miles)
- Aberglasney Gardens (16.3 miles)
- Aberdeunant (18.7 miles)
- Dolaucothi Gold Mines (19.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Pant Y Meillion Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pant Y Meillion Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pant Y Meillion Campsite? West Wales has a host of activities to take on, from visits to the National Wool Museum (five minutes’ drive) to swerving down the slopes at the Llangrannog Ski Centre (30 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Pant Y Meillion Campsite?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.