This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
None given on Pitchup. Contact site direct
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Criccieth: Lay by Coach Stop
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Porthmadog Coach Stop — 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Tremadoc: The Square Coach Stop — 2.3 miles
- Train stations
Porthmadog Rail Station
— 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Criccieth Rail Station — 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Porthmadog Harbour Ffestiniog Railway Station — 2.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 14.9 miles
14.9 miles Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 15.2 miles
15.2 miles Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 23.5 miles
— 27.4 miles
Having crossed the Cob at Porthmadog,
- Criccieth Castle (2.0 miles)
- Welsh Highland Railway (Porthmadog) (2.2 miles)
- Ffestiniog Railway (2.4 miles)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (16.9 miles)
- Plas yn Rhiw (19.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.