This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Convenience store nearby
- Coach stations
Criccieth: Lay by Coach Stop
— 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Tremadoc: The Square Coach Stop — 2.6 miles
2.6 miles Porthmadog Coach Stop — 3.0 miles
- Train stations
Criccieth Rail Station
— 1.9 miles
1.9 miles Porthmadog Rail Station — 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Porthmadog Harbour Ffestiniog Railway Station — 3.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 16.4 miles
16.4 miles Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 16.7 miles
16.7 miles Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 23.2 miles
— 25.9 miles
- Criccieth Castle (1.9 miles)
- Welsh Highland Railway (Porthmadog) (3.0 miles)
- Ffestiniog Railway (3.3 miles)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (17.0 miles)
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens (18.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.