This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Luxury glamping units in a rural farm setting near the Dee Valley
- Chirk Castle and Llangollen 20 minutes' drive
- Furnished bell tents with kitchen and bathrooms in a separate cabin
CampUs Ceiriog is a small-scale glamping site in a quiet corner of the Welsh countryside near Llangollen and the Dee Valley. Located on a family farm, the site has excellent access to a wide variety of tourist sights, from castles to waterfalls and the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct World Heritage Site.
Sleep in a comfy double bed in one of the site's canvas bell tents, which come complete with cosy bedding, cushions, blankets and other soft furnishings to help you get a relaxing night's sleep. The other facilities here are shared but are maintained to a very high standard, with a smart cabin built from upcycled materials housing the site's toilets, showers and a well-appointed kitchenette with scenic views over the local landscape.
CampUs Ceiriog is just over a mile from the quiet village of Glyn Ceiriog, where there is a pub, convenience store and pharmacy. There are plenty of local walks to try out in the local area if you fancy stretching your legs, with hand-drawn maps of the owners' favourites available from the communal area if you're after some inspiration.
Open from 04/29/2022 to 09/11/2022
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
As experienced campers this was our first true glamping experience. …
Excellent tents, clean, fresh, luxurious bedding and cabin.
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated shower per site
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet per site
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Parade Street 2
— 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Alma Road — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Crossroads Stores — 4.9 miles
- Train stations
Chirk Rail Station
— 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Gobowen Rail Station — 6.1 miles
6.1 miles Ruabon Rail Station — 7.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 33.6 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 31.9 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Springhill Farm (equestrian centre): five minutes' drive
- Offa’s Dyke Path: 10 minutes
- Chirk Castle: 20 minutes
- Llangollen: 20 minutes
- Pontcysyllte Aqueduct: 25 minutes
- Oswestry: 25 minutes
- Ellesmere: 35 minutes
- Pistyll Rhaeadr (waterfall): 40 minutes
- Bala: 50 minutes.
- Powis Castle & Garden (18.5 miles)
- Chester Castle (21.9 miles)
- Cheshire Military Museum (21.9 miles)
- Chirk Castle (3.7 miles)
- Attingham Park (26.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||4 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
CampUs Ceiriog cancelation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
The park is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. CampUs Ceiriog will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Cancellations due to COVID-19 for bookings made before 1 March 2022 can transfer deposits to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted at the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Does CampUs Ceiriog have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is CampUs Ceiriog dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near CampUs Ceiriog? Local attractions and activities include: - Springhill Farm (equestrian centre): five minutes' drive - Offa’s Dyke Path: 10 minutes - Chirk Castle: 20 minutes - Llangollen: 20 minutes - Pontcysyllte Aqueduct: 25 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of CampUs Ceiriog?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10:30 a.m.