This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Our geodome tents are pitched in our orchard, meadow and woodland. They are comfortably furnished with wooden pallet beds with air mattresses and bedding, rugs and mats and woodburning stoves.
There are hot water stands where you can get a great shower, clean your teeth and do the washing up and recycling. Firewood is available for cooking on campfires.
We have composting toilets in cedarwood 'sentry boxes'.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 14.0 miles
14.0 miles Telephone Exchange — 14.3 miles
14.3 miles Country Bus Station — 18.2 miles
- Train stations
Builth Road Rail Station
— 14.0 miles
14.0 miles Cilmeri Rail Station — 14.6 miles
14.6 miles Llandrindod Rail Station — 15.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal
— 36.1 miles
— 43.6 miles
The nearest rail station is Hereford. Take a bus from Hereford to Hay-on-Wye. Cross the river on the B4351 towards Clyro; our turning is on the right, 300m up the hill. Or phone us for a lift from the bus stop!
Follow the A483 from Hereford or Brecon to Clyro Village, turn to Hay near the Texaco garage. After one and a bit miles, we are on the right.
A sign says 'Racquety Lodge B&B', and there is a cattle grid at the beginning of our drive. Bear left after 150m, down through the trees to the lodge at the end.
Racquety Farm is only 400 metres from the centre of the attractive border town of Hay-on-Wye, famous for its bookshops. We are over the river from the town in a very rural setting.
Canoeing down the river, long distance walks, riding, cycling and paragliding from Hay Bluff are among the local activities.
- Blaenavon Ironworks (20.8 miles)
- Blaenavon World Heritage Centre & Tourist Information Centre (21.1 miles)
- Big Pit: National Coal Museum (21.1 miles)
- Cwmmau Farmhouse (6.0 miles)
- The Weir (13.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Racquety Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Racquety Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Racquety Farm? Racquety Farm is only 400 metres from the centre of the attractive border town of Hay-on-Wye, famous for its bookshops. We are over the river from the town in a very rural … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Racquety Farm?
3pm to 7pmRead more