This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Set in the beautiful Scottish Borders this two and a half acre grass site is quiet with gorgeous views of open countryside and the Cheviot Hills. It is very central for all border towns and historical monuments and not far from St Cuthbert’s Way. There are numerous golf courses in the area plus two driving ranges. Hard standings and grass field with electric hook-ups ensure the site is accessible at any time of the year. Village facilities include a pub with bar meals, store for groceries and newspapers. Caravan storage available.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
Jedburgh Bus Station
— 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Ferniehirst Castle: Road End Coach Stop — 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Ferniehirst: Mill Road End Coach Stop — 6.3 miles
- Train stations
Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
— 30.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Belvedere Ferry Landing
— 23.5 miles
23.5 miles Leaplish Ferry Landing — 23.6 miles
23.6 miles Tower Knowe Ferry Landing — 24.6 miles
— 41.1 miles
From Jedburgh on the A68 continue north for approximately 3 miles and turn left onto the B6400 to Ancrum. Continue through village and the site is approximately 2 miles on the right hand side, 300 yards past Ashieburn House.
St Cuthberts Way
Harestanes Visitor Centre
Various Abbeys in all Border Towns
Various Golf Courses and Fishing locations within 30mins driving distance
- Berwick-upon-Tweed Castle & Ramparts (29.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Ashieview Stud have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ashieview Stud dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ashieview Stud? St Cuthberts Way Harestanes Visitor Centre Various Abbeys in all Border Towns Various Golf Courses and Fishing locations within 30mins driving distance Read more