This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
With incredible views over the Grampian mountains, Noah's Ark Caravan Park near Perth offers fun for all the family in proximity to St Andrews and Gleneagles golf courses.
Bring your touring caravan or tent - or capture the kids’ imaginations with a Hobbit-inspired stay in one of the new Microlodges which sleep four, or our Octolodges which sleep six. These cabins are a massive hit with children and adults alike, offering dry, warm and welcoming accommodation in and out of season.
There's plenty to do for a great Scottish retreat including Noah's Ark Outdoor Activity Centre, Noahs Ark Childrens Playbarn, restaurant, karting, bowling and a golf driving range, all on site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Perth: Broxden Park and Ride Coach Stop
— 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Perth: Leonard Street Bus Station — 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Luncarty (Perth & Kinross): Bus Bay on A9 — 3.1 miles
- Train stations
Perth Rail Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Dunkeld & Birnam Rail Station — 11.5 miles
11.5 miles Gleneagles Rail Station — 12.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Kinross Ferry Landing
— 14.0 miles
14.0 miles Lochleven Castle Ferry Landing — 14.1 miles
14.1 miles Rosyth Ferry Terminal — 26.0 miles
Dundee City Airport
— 18.6 miles
From Broxden roundabout, head into Perth. On the next smaller roundabout, pick up the brown tourist signs for Noah's Ark and Golf Driving Range. Follow these in. Once over the flyover bridge, head straight into the golf driving range and our site is at bottom of the car park.
By bus, catch the Number 9 bus from the centre of Perth to Fittis Road and follow the sign to Noah's Ark.
Noahs Ark Outdoor Activity Centre
Perth Indoor Swimming Pool with Toddler Pool
- Huntingtower Castle (1.3 miles)
- The Perth Mart Visitor Centre (1.6 miles)
- Caithness Glass Factory and Visitor Centre (2.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Noah's Ark Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Noah's Ark Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Noah's Ark Caravan Park? Noahs Ark Outdoor Activity Centre Huntingtower Castle Active Kids Perth Indoor Swimming Pool with Toddler Pool Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Noah's Ark Caravan Park?
12 noon onwardsRead more