This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Quiet site situated near historic town of Alyth, in the valley of Strathmore. Lots of walking, fishing etc.. Ideal for golf (3 courses within 1 mile radius). Site has all usual facilities including play park and toilet for disabled. Heated toilet & shower block. Thistle award caravans for hire. Wi-Fi internet access available.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
Abernyte Link Road
— 11.7 miles
11.7 miles Birnam Hotel — 13.9 miles
13.9 miles Bus Station — 14.4 miles
- Train stations
Invergowrie Rail Station
— 12.7 miles
12.7 miles Dunkeld & Birnam Rail Station — 14.0 miles
14.0 miles Dundee Rail Station — 14.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Lochleven Castle Ferry Landing
— 29.3 miles
29.3 miles Kinross Ferry Landing — 29.5 miles
Dundee City Airport
— 13.7 miles
On the A926
- Glamis Castle (8.5 miles)
- Scone Palace (15.5 miles)
- Caithness Glass Factory and Visitor Centre (16.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.