This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Conveniently located within the City of Edinburgh.
- A well maintained privately owned park set on a country estate.
- Easy access into the city by public transport until late at night.
A very picturesque country estate situated on the south side of the City of Edinburgh and only 4 miles from Princes Street. Mortonhall is Edinburgh's premier park and it offers the ideal holiday contrast of country living and city entertainment.
Set with in a 200 acre country estate, lies the beautifully maintained camping and caravan park. Walkers will especially enjoy the signed 'paths for all' access system throughout the estate.
The parks facilities include The Stable Bar and Restaurant providing a varied menu for all tastes and pockets. We have a great choice of pitches ranging from full service hardstands to well kept grass.
The park also boasts heated toilet blocks with ample free hot water, family and disabled facilities, games and television room, laundry and play area. Our on site shop caters for all your daily needs and we also have WiFi.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Very large (over 200 sites)
- Coach stations
Edinburgh: Haymarket Terrace Opp DSS Coach Stop
— 3.3 miles
3.3 miles Edinburgh: St Andrew Square Bus Station — 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Eskbank: Toll Bus Stop — 4.0 miles
- Train stations
Slateford Rail Station
— 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Haymarket Rail Station — 3.3 miles
3.3 miles Edinburgh Rail Station — 3.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Leith Newhaven Harbour Ferry Landing
— 5.5 miles
5.5 miles Inchcolm Island Ferry Landing — 10.0 miles
10.0 miles South Queensferry Ferry Landing — 10.1 miles
— 7.8 miles
Exit the A720 Edinburgh City by-pass at the Lothianburn or Straiton Junctions and follow signs towards the city centre then follow the signs for Frogston Road and Mortonhall Caravan and Camping Park on the B701.
Edinburgh's attractions are a short car or bus ride away including castles, palaces, museums, sports attractions and Edinburgh Zoo.
Edinburgh also has a fabulous selection of restaurants, cinemas, theatres and shopping centres and an abundance of historical attractions. Golf, tennis, pony trekking and ten-pin bowling are just a few of the amenities close by.
- Royal Scottish Academy (3.0 miles)
- National Museum of Scotland (3.1 miles)
- Mercat Tours (Edinburgh Walks) (3.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Mortonhall Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Mortonhall Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Mortonhall Caravan and Camping Park? Edinburgh's attractions are a short car or bus ride away including castles, palaces, museums, sports attractions and Edinburgh Zoo. Edinburgh also has a fabulous selection of restaurants, cinemas, theatres and shopping centres ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Mortonhall Caravan and Camping Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
Please let us know if you are arriving after these times as we will make arrangements for a late arrival.Read more