This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Aberlady Caravan Park is a quiet family run park situated just outside Aberlady village overlooking The Lammermuirs.
We have spaces available for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents. A new addition to us has been the Camping Pods which are proving to be very popular.
Aberlady village has 2 hotels / pubs which are only 5 mins walk on the main bus route to Edinburgh. The nearest train station is 5 miles at either Drem or Longniddry.
The campsite has a small shop on site which sells Calor Gas. The toilet block has showers, washing up facilities and a kitchen area for cooking.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Dalkeith: High Street Coach Stop
— 12.1 miles
12.1 miles Eskbank: Toll Bus Stop — 12.6 miles
12.6 miles Edinburgh: St Andrew Square Bus Station — 14.4 miles
- Train stations
Drem Rail Station
— 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Longniddry Rail Station — 3.1 miles
3.1 miles North Berwick Rail Station — 5.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Leith Newhaven Harbour Ferry Landing
— 14.2 miles
14.2 miles Inchcolm Island Ferry Landing — 18.2 miles
18.2 miles South Queensferry Ferry Landing — 21.5 miles
— 21.0 miles
Aberlady Caravan Park is situated outside Aberlady village on the B1637
North Berwick has the Seabird Centre which caters for all ages. East Lothian also has the Museum of Flight where you can see Concorde and a vast selection of other areoplanes.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia (13.4 miles)
- Palace of Holyroodhouse (13.7 miles)
- Our Dynamic Earth (13.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Aberlady Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Aberlady Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Aberlady Caravan Park? North Berwick has the Seabird Centre which caters for all ages. East Lothian also has the Museum of Flight where you can see Concorde and a vast selection of other areoplanes. Read more