This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We are a family run campsite on the north west coast of scotland, we look out onto the summer isles and enjoy beautiful views and wonderful wildlife. The site accomadates 42 hard stands and 26 of them are electric and approx 50 tent pitches which are located around the site on various levels to appreciate the wonderful views.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Mountain biking nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Ullapool Pier: Coach Stop
— 14.3 miles
14.3 miles Braemore (Ullapool): Junction Coach Stop — 25.5 miles
- Train stations
Achnasheen Rail Station
— 35.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Scoraig Ferry Landing
— 10.0 miles
10.0 miles Badluarach Ferry Landing — 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Altnaharrie Ferry Landing — 14.3 miles
— 35.2 miles
HEAD NORTH FROM ULLAPOOL FOR ABOUT 10 MINS ON THE A835, LOOK OUT FOR A SIGN FOR ACHILTIBUIE AND THE SUMMER ISLES ON YOUR LEFT,TAKE THAT LEFT TURNING FOLLOW THE SINGLE TRACK ROAD FOR APPROX 15 MILES CONTINUE PAST THE TURNING FOR LOCHINVER THEN YOU COME TO ANOTHER JUNCTION TAKE THE RIGHT TURNING THEN FOLLOW THE SIGN POST`S FOR THE CAMPSITE.
In the area there are a number af attractions which include the sea cliffs at Reiff, fishing,sea kyaking, diving, walking, mountain climbing, boat trips around the Summer Isles and Sailing.The area offers lovely beaches to enjoy aswell as two local bars/restaurants one of them owned by ourselves at the Campsite and located opposite to the site, the bar/restaurant is named "Fuaran Bar".
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Port A Bhaigh Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Port A Bhaigh Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Port A Bhaigh Campsite? In the area there are a number af attractions which include the sea cliffs at Reiff, fishing,sea kyaking, diving, walking, mountain climbing, boat trips around the Summer Isles and Sailing.The area offers ... Read more