This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
- Coach stations
— 10.8 miles
10.8 miles Loch Ness Youth Hostel — 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Hotel — 19.0 miles
- Train stations
Beauly Rail Station
— 14.5 miles
14.5 miles Muir of Ord Rail Station — 16.6 miles
16.6 miles Garve Rail Station — 18.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Fort Augustus Ferry Landing
— 14.2 miles
14.2 miles Inverness Loch Ness Ferry Landing — 16.8 miles
— 29.5 miles
- The Official Loch Ness Monster Exhibition (10.8 miles)
- Urquhart Castle (11.7 miles)
- Caledonian Canal Heritage Centre (14.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.