This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Self-catering cabins by a river
- Fully-equipped kitchen, towels and linen provided
- Less than a mile from Loch Ness
Invermoriston Holidays is a family-run holiday park on the banks of the Moriston river less than a mile from Loch Ness. The self-catering cabins are near the Great Glen Way and Telford Bridge, and ideally situated for touring the Highlands.
All cabins have towels and linen provided, with beds made up ready for arrival, and one cabin has its own hot tub. Each cabin's fully-equipped kitchen contains a cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery and utensils. There is a small playground and games room, and the site has free wifi. Pets are welcome.
Walkers and cyclists can explore the Great Glen Way, which runs past the site, and a range of other trails in the hills and along the side of the river or loch. There is a golf course near Fort Augustus, four miles away, fishing on the Moriston river and canoe trips on Loch Ness. As well as beautiful scenery, Loch Ness is surrounded by villages, castles and other attractions, which can be visited by car or by boat.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
Invermoriston (Highland): Hotel Coach Stop
— 0.1 miles
0.1 miles Alltsigh (Highland): Youth Hostel Coach Stop — 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Fort Augustus: Bus Stand — 5.2 miles
- Train stations
Beauly Rail Station
— 19.2 miles
19.2 miles Newtonmore Rail Station — 21.6 miles
21.6 miles Muir of Ord Rail Station — 21.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Fort Augustus Ferry Landing
— 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Inverness Loch Ness Ferry Landing — 17.3 miles
— 30.7 miles
From Inverness follow the A82 to Invermoriston. After the road bridge crosses the river, turn right signposted Dalcataig. The park is the next turning on the right.
From Fort Augustus follow the A82 to Invermoriston. Just before the road bridge crosses the river, turn left signposted Dalcataig. The park is the next turning on the right.
Nearby attractions include:
– Walking and cycling on the Great Glen Way, which runs past the site
– Fishing on the Moriston river (half a mile)
– Telford Bridge and Invermoriston Falls, Invermoriston (half a mile)
– Canoe or boat trips on Loch Ness (one mile)
– Caledonian Canal (four miles)
– Fort Augustus (six miles)
– Loch Ness Centre and Nessieland (10 miles)
– Drumnadrochit (10 miles)
– Urquhart Castle (10 miles)
– Inverness (25 miles).
- Caledonian Canal Heritage Centre (5.3 miles)
- Urquhart Castle (9.0 miles)
- The Official Loch Ness Monster Exhibition (10.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Invermoriston Holidays have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Invermoriston Holidays dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Invermoriston Holidays? Nearby attractions include: – Walking and cycling on the Great Glen Way, which runs past the site – Fishing on the Moriston river (half a mile) – Telford Bridge and Invermoriston Falls, ... Read more