This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Langholm Coach Stop
— 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Canonbie: Cross Keys Coach Stop — 7.9 miles
7.9 miles Longtown (Cumbria) Graham Arms Coach Stop — 12.1 miles
- Train stations
Gretna Green Rail Station
— 14.7 miles
14.7 miles Brampton (Cumbria) Rail Station — 16.4 miles
16.4 miles Wetheral Rail Station — 19.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Leaplish Ferry Landing
— 11.3 miles
11.3 miles Belvedere Ferry Landing — 12.8 miles
12.8 miles Tower Knowe Ferry Landing — 13.6 miles
Newcastle International Airport
— 44.7 miles
- World Famous Old Blacksmith's Shop Centre (14.4 miles)
- Birdoswald Roman Fort (14.5 miles)
- Carlisle Castle (18.9 miles)
- Hadrian's Wall and Housesteads Fort (22.2 miles)
- Allen Banks and Staward Gorge (23.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.