This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Secluded, spacious pitches on a family farm in Wiltshire countryside
- A 20-minute drive to Salisbury and half an hour from Stonehenge
- On-site store, butchers and café, weekend barbecues and pubs nearby
Farley Camping is based on a working farm near a quiet village on the Wiltshire and Hampshire border. Owned by the same family since the 14th century, today it is an arable and livestock farm, so you’ll be able to look out over the fields and see cows grazing peacefully.
Down a farm track, this is a secluded spot that’s all about the natural world, plus all those little extras that make a holiday special. There are hot showers and loos dotted around the place, and on site there’s a little shop serving up proper coffee and freshly baked pastries every morning.
As well as basics like milk and bread, you can also stock up on award-winning burgers produced from the farm’s grass-fed Aberdeen Angus cattle, plus free-range eggs, chicken and rare-breed handmade sausages, and there are communal barbecues over the weekend too. And by the way – there are also plenty of local pubs if you fancy a night off from cooking.
This is a free-form campsite with 12 acres to play with, so just pick a spot you like the look of and get settled in. And should you ever want to leave, Salisbury, Stonehenge and the New Forest are all less than half an hour’s drive away. You can even be on the beach at Bournemouth in 50 minutes, for days of family fun messing about in the sea.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great location but facilities/toilets/showers basic
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitizing stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Millstream Coach Park
— 4.8 miles
4.8 miles Fugglestone Roundabout — 7.5 miles
7.5 miles Shopping Village — 7.5 miles
- Train stations
Dean Rail Station
— 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Salisbury Rail Station — 5.2 miles
5.2 miles Mottisfont & Dunbridge Rail Station — 6.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Southampton Vehicle Ferry Terminal
— 17.0 miles
17.0 miles Southampton Passenger Ferry Terminal — 17.1 miles
17.1 miles Hythe (Hants) Ferry Terminal — 18.5 miles
— 16.4 miles
16.4 miles Bournemouth International Airport — 20.9 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Golf courses: 15 minutes’ drive
- Salisbury Cathedral: 15 minutes
- Old Sarum: 15 minutes
- Stockbridge: 20 minutes
- New Forest National Park: 20 minutes
- Wilton House: 25 minutes
- Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World: 25 minutes
- Stonehenge: 25 minutes
- Lepe beach: 50 minutes
- Bournemouth: 50 minutes
- Salisbury Cathedral (4.8 miles)
- Old Sarum (5.2 miles)
- Mottisfont Abbey Garden, House and Estate (6.7 miles)
- Mompesson House (4.8 miles)
- Mottisfont (6.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Farley Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Farley Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Farley Camping? Local attractions and activities include: - Golf courses: 15 minutes’ drive - Salisbury Cathedral: 15 minutes - Old Sarum: 15 minutes - Stockbridge: 20 minutes - New Forest National Park: 20 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Farley Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.