This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small and well screened site
- Surrounded by beautiful Somerset landscapes
- All year secure storage area
There are only 16 touring pitches remaining on this well screened site with distant views of the surrounding hills. Within fifteen minutes walk of Wellington, which is surrounded by some of the most beautiful landscapes in Somerset with the Quantocks and Brendon Hills to the north and the Blackdown Hills to the South. The remainder of the site has been developed into an all year secure storage area. Only two miles from the M5, this is a useful stopping place when travelling to or from Devon and Cornwall, but the area is interesting in its own right, and is a good base for exploring in every direction, from Exmoor to the beautiful Dorset coast.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Wellington (Somerset): High Street Coach Stop
— 0.6 miles
0.6 miles Bishops Lydeard: Lethbridge Arms Bus Stop — 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Taunton Bus Station — 5.3 miles
- Train stations
— 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Taunton Rail Station — 5.7 miles
5.7 miles Tiverton Parkway Rail Station — 7.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
— 14.7 miles
14.7 miles Minehead Harbour — 19.3 miles
19.3 miles Topsham Ferry Landing — 23.6 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 19.6 miles
19.6 miles Cardiff International Airport — 29.0 miles
Leave the M5 at junction 26 onto the A38 link road (signposted Wellington). Within 0.75 mile at the roundabout turn onto B3187 (signposted Wellington). In about 0.5 mile at the mini roundabout turn right (third exit signposted Nynehead, Poole). The Site is on the right within 80 yards. Please note, the site is adjacent to rail and road, therefore some noise can be expected.
Good stopping place when travelling to or from Devon and Cornwall
Explore in every direction, from Exmoor to the Dorset coast
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (4.7 miles)
- The National Trust Killerton House & Gardens (17.0 miles)
- Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site (20.9 miles)
- Fyne Court (8.1 miles)
- Coleridge Cottage (11.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Cadeside Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cadeside Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cadeside Caravan Club Site? Good stopping place when travelling to or from Devon and Cornwall Explore in every direction, from Exmoor to the Dorset coast Read more