This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Unfussy motorhome stop on grass pitches, just off the M5 in Somerset
- A 15-minute drive to Burnham-on-Sea, and 30 minutes to Cheddar Gorge
- Simple, dog-friendly field site close to a cider pub and supermarkets
Thanks to a handy location in Somerset, just off the M5’s junctions 22 or 23, Fosters Farm makes a smashing, no-frills stop for motorhomes – no matter whether you’re planning on hanging about for a few days or overnighting to break the journey to the West Country.
As this farm site is firmly a back-to-basics sort of place, you’ll need to be fairly self-sufficient; beyond fresh water there are no facilities in the camping field. There’s no waste disposal either, so please take recycling and waste with you.
If you do decide to stick around, walk your canine pals on quiet roads and footpaths direct from the site, and there’s an abundance of hiking and cycling routes if you want to explore on foot or two wheels.
The kids can get to know the friendly dog, cats and chickens on site, and families can all jump in the car and soon be on the beach at Burnham-on-Sea (15 minutes’ drive) or eating fish and chips on the pier at Weston-super-Mare (30 minutes).
Talking of food, you can fire up the barbecue on your pitch (pick up bits for the grill in Highbridge (10 minutes) supermarkets. If you’d rather eat out, there’s a scrumpy pub in East Huntspill (15 minutes’ walk – best leave the car behind for that one) plus a whole raft of foodie pubs in local villages – several in less than 30 minutes’ walk.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great local , lovely host
Ideal for a stopover on way to somewhere else
Excellent place to stay to get some peace and quiet away from it all
A worthwhile site for visiting local attractions or M5 stopover
Handy stop over to Cornwall
Very peaceful owners very nice and helpful
Easy to reach, as advertised - no facilities, nice and quiet site.
Lovely welcoming owners. Basic as advised but what we wanted
Excellent site with friendly staff and level pitches
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
— 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Cemetery — 1.7 miles
1.7 miles Burnham Haven Holiday Centre — 2.7 miles
- Train stations
Highbridge & Burnham-on-Sea Rail Station
— 1.3 miles
1.3 miles Bridgwater Rail Station — 5.6 miles
5.6 miles Weston-super-Mare Rail Station — 9.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
— 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour — 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Clevedon Pier — 16.9 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 16.3 miles
16.3 miles Cardiff International Airport — 21.5 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Secret World Wildlife Rescue: five minutes’ walk
- Burnham-on-Sea: 15 minutes’ drive
- Avalon Marshes Centre (nature reserve): 20 minutes
- Clarks Village (Outlet Shopping Village): 25 minutes
- Glastonbury: 30 minutes
- Weston-super-Mare: 30 minutes
- Cheddar Gorge (climbing): 30 minutes
- Taunton: 35 minutes
- National Trust - Lytes Cary Manor (Tudor house and gardens): 40 minutes
- Wookey Hole (caves): 40 minutes
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge (9.6 miles)
- Clarks Village (10.5 miles)
- Glastonbury Abbey (10.9 miles)
- King John's Hunting Lodge (8.0 miles)
- Coleridge Cottage (9.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, trailer and tent sites|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||12:30 p.m.|
Fosters Farm cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Bookings cannot be amended within 7 day(s) of arrival.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Fosters Farm on arrival.
Payment methods accepted at the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Fosters Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Fosters Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fosters Farm? Local attractions and activities include: - Secret World Wildlife Rescue: five minutes’ walk - Burnham-on-Sea: 15 minutes’ drive - Avalon Marshes Centre (nature reserve): 20 minutes - Clarks Village (Outlet Shopping Village): … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Fosters Farm?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12:30 p.m.