This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Pretty and peaceful destination
- Superb views over River Barle
- Relaxed family holiday and great for dog owners
Exmoor House Caravan Club Site is a pretty, peaceful destination which offers superb views up the valley and with some pitches overlooking the River Barle. The caravan park is within walking distance of the quaint old town of Dulverton, with its shops, pubs and restaurants. This is an ideal location for those seeking a relaxing family holiday. It's also well situated for dog owners, with plenty of lovely woodland and National Park walks.
Exmoor House Caravan Club Site makes for a marvellous base to explore Exmoor, one of the UK's loveliest and most approachable National Parks. Conveniently, the National Park's Information Centre is located a short stroll from the caravan park and the friendly staff will be only too happy to help you plan out a rewarding schedule of activities for your stay. Keen anglers will want to visit Wimbleball Lake or try fly-fishing at one of the nearby fishing reserves. Leave your car behind and explore this walker's paradise - there are plenty of illustrated leaflets to guide you on your trails, making sure that you don't miss out on any of the superb scenic views. You can also enjoy a scenic steam train journey on the West Somerset Railway, running between Minehead and Bishop's Lydeard.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Tiverton Bus Station
— 10.0 miles
10.0 miles Sampford Peverell: The Globe Bus Stop — 11.3 miles
11.3 miles Dunster: Dunster Steep Bus Stop — 11.3 miles
- Train stations
Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
— 12.0 miles
12.0 miles Bishop's Lydeard — 15.7 miles
15.7 miles Lapford Rail Station — 16.9 miles
- Ferry ports
— 12.5 miles
12.5 miles Topsham Ferry Landing — 24.9 miles
24.9 miles Topsham Lock Ferry Landing — 25.0 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 22.2 miles
22.2 miles Cardiff International Airport — 26.5 miles
From the M5: exit at junction 27 onto the A361 signposted Tiverton - Barnstaple. In approximately 6 miles turn right at the roundabout onto the A396 signposted Dulverton/Exmoor. At the roundabout by the Exeter Inn take the first exit signposted Dulverton, still on the A396. In 2 miles at the Black Cat junction wth sharp left bend do not turn left or right but keep right to crossroads next to disused filling pump. Cross the B3227 and continue straight on the A396 (signposted Lake Side). Within 2.75 miles in Exebridge fork left by round house onto the B3222. In about 400 yards cross the humpback bridge by the Anchor Inn. In about 3 miles (just past right bend and immediately past humpback bridge) turn left in front of Bridge Inn. Ignore all car park signs and continue into Kemps Way keeping left past shrubbery. The site is in 200 yards. Please note, the route includes two narrow hump river bridges on B3222, which should be approached with care. Please do not tow through Dulverton town centre which can be congested.
Access to woodland and National Park walks
Great for fishing
Scenic steam train: 'West Somerset Railway' which runs between Minehead and Bishop's Lydeard
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (16.5 miles)
- The National Trust Killerton House & Gardens (17.7 miles)
- Exeter Cathedral - Church of Saint Peter (21.9 miles)
- Knightshayes Court (8.5 miles)
- Dunster Working Watermill (10.7 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Exmoor House Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Exmoor House Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Exmoor House Caravan Club Site? Access to woodland and National Park walks Great for fishing Scenic steam train: 'West Somerset Railway' which runs between Minehead and Bishop's Lydeard Read more