This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Situated on the edge of Cheddar Vilalge
- Village amenities, shops, takeaways, pubs...
- Walkers paradise
Cheddar Caravan Club Site is situated on the very edge of Cheddar Village and boasts magnificent views of the Mendips and surrounding countryside - an absolute walker's paradise. Amenities in the village include a variety of shops, pubs and takeaways. Cheddar Caves and Gorge and the famous Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company are all within easy walking distance of the caravan site. With Wookey Hole Caves and Mill and England's smallest city of Wells just a short drive away, you are sure to have plenty to see and do during your stay.
For the active and sporting visitor, the Cheddar Caravan Club Site offers access to loads of fun activities in the area - karting, pony-trekking, golf, off-road driving and a great cycle path are all available just a few minutes away. For fishing and water sport enthusiasts there is Cheddar Reservoir a short distance from the caravan park, with a host of different activities throughout the year. If you would rather just relax on a nice beach, Burnham and Weston-super-Mare are both within a half hour's drive, offering all the shopping conveniences you could wish for. Visit the site in November and you will also be able to enjoy the colourful atmosphere and bright lights of the Burnham-on-Sea Carnival.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Wells: Princes Rd Bus Station
— 7.1 miles
7.1 miles Worle: New Bristol Rd Coach Stop — 8.5 miles
8.5 miles Bristol Airport Coach Stop — 8.5 miles
- Train stations
Worle Rail Station
— 8.3 miles
8.3 miles Yatton Rail Station — 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Weston Milton Rail Station — 8.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour
— 10.7 miles
10.7 miles Clevedon Pier — 12.5 miles
12.5 miles Bridgwater Ferry Terminal — 12.8 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 8.5 miles
8.5 miles Cardiff International Airport — 25.8 miles
Leave theM5 at junction 22. In 0.5 mile turn right at the roundabout onto the A38 (signposted Bristol, Cheddar). In about 6.5 miles at Cross turn right onto the A371 (signposted Cheddar, Wells). In about 3.5 miles in Cheddar village continue over small river bridge and turn right into lane adjacent to Cheddar Football Club (do not turn into Cheddar Bridge Touring Park). The Site is on the left in 125 yards. The approach to the site is narrow with no passing places, so please proceed with caution and do not arrive before 13:00. Please note, do not leave the M5 at junction 21 as Banwell is very narrow and congested.
Nearby activieties: karting, pony-trekking, golf, off-road driving, cycling
Cheddar Reservoir offers fishing and water sports
Burnham and Weston-super-Mare have nice beaches
Burnham-on-Sea Carnival, November
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge (0.9 miles)
- Wookey Hole Caves & Papermill (5.5 miles)
- Ebbor Gorge National Nature Reserve (6.4 miles)
- King John's Hunting Lodge (2.1 miles)
- West Pennard Court Barn (11.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Cheddar Caravan Club Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Cheddar Caravan Club Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cheddar Caravan Club Site? Nearby activieties: karting, pony-trekking, golf, off-road driving, cycling Cheddar Reservoir offers fishing and water sports Burnham and Weston-super-Mare have nice beaches Burnham-on-Sea Carnival, November Read more