This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Brean Sands: Pontins Coach Stop
— 1.2 miles
1.2 miles Weston-super-Mare Coach Terminal — 3.2 miles
3.2 miles Burnham on Sea: Pier Street Coach Stop — 5.1 miles
- Train stations
Weston-super-Mare Rail Station
— 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Weston Milton Rail Station — 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Worle Rail Station — 5.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Weston-super-Mare Knightstone Harbour
— 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Penarth Pier — 11.0 miles
11.0 miles Clevedon Pier — 11.3 miles
Bristol International Airport
— 14.1 miles
14.1 miles Cardiff International Airport — 15.5 miles
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge (10.8 miles)
- The Cardiff Story (opens April 1st 2011) (13.9 miles)
- Millennium Stadium (14.0 miles)
- King John's Hunting Lodge (8.4 miles)
- Clevedon Court (12.0 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.