This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A small and intimate park beside the Grand Western Canal
- Ideal for walking, cycling, fishing, canoeing or touring
- Village only 10 minutes walk with public house
Experience the rural charm of Mid Devon and the tranquil beauty of the Grand Western Canal, one of Devon’s secret gems. Whether you like fishing, walking, bird watching, cycling or canoeing you will be able to enjoy all of these from Minnows Touring Park, the only touring caravan park alongside the Grand Western Canal in Devon.
Should you choose to venture out with your car, a short drive will find you on Exmoor or in the Blackdown Hills, in the historic city of Exeter and port of Topsham, the market towns of Tiverton and Honiton or National Trust houses and gardens such as Knighthayes Court and Killerton House. Try a peaceful trip on the canal on the Horsedrawn Barge, winner of the 2011 BBC Countryfile photographic competition or visit the working wool museum at Coldharbour Mill with its steam driven looms.
There is so much to do and see from Minnows. Even the beaches of North and South Devon are less than an hour away, and at the end of the day stroll along the towpath to one of the pubs in the village for a meal and local ale.
The amenities on site are kept to spotless standards and include free hot showers, a laundry room, a washing-up areas and plenty of bins with recycling. The information centre is full with local information, books and DVD's
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Tiverton Parkway: Rail Station Bus Stop
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Sampford Peverell: The Globe Bus Stop — 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Tiverton Bus Station — 5.7 miles
- Train stations
Tiverton Parkway Rail Station
— 0.8 miles
0.8 miles Feniton Rail Station — 10.4 miles
10.4 miles Whimple Rail Station — 11.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Topsham Ferry Landing
— 17.5 miles
17.5 miles Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 17.6 miles
17.6 miles Topsham Lock Ferry Landing — 17.6 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 13.8 miles
Coldharbour working Mill
Knightshayes Court National Trust
Killerton House National Trust
West Somerset Railway
Donkey Sanctuary Sidmouth
- Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (6.0 miles)
- The National Trust Killerton House & Gardens (10.3 miles)
- Crealy Great Adventure Park (15.4 miles)
- Knightshayes Court (5.1 miles)
- Killerton (10.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Minnows Touring Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Minnows Touring Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Minnows Touring Park? Tiverton Castle Tiverton Museum Coldharbour working Mill Knightshayes Court National Trust Killerton House National Trust Bickleigh Mill West Somerset Railway Donkey Sanctuary Sidmouth Wimbleball Lake Read more