This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Secluded six-acre naturist site three miles from Exeter
- Within a half-hour drive of Dartmoor and the Devon coast
- Back to basics site with compost toilet and drinking water
Peace, quiet and heaps of space to relax as nature intended… how splendid. Should you care to cast your clothes off and take a rural ramble, Harmony Wood Naturist Campsite (certified by British Naturism) could well be the place for you.
Around the six-acre rural site are plenty of places to let your legs loose on a woodland walk, or kick back in a hammock to get a bit of sun on your skin.
You’re welcome to light up a barbie for an alfresco feast in the altogether, and that at-one-with-nature vibe continues with the facilities, which have been purposely kept simple – a compost toilet, drinking water tap and chemical disposal point have all been set up for guests, but please note there are no showers or electrical hookups. This is an exclusively naturist site, so it doesn't accept bookings from non-naturists.
Get your kit back and all sorts of Devon days out await: Exeter is 10 minutes away by car for city wandering, and it’s a doddle to get to the Dartmoor National Park or the coast in less than half an hour.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Love this site.
Beautiful back to basics site
Lovely place.lovely people
Lovely site with lovely people running it-namely Nigel and cyn.
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
— 2.9 miles
2.9 miles Honiton Road Park and Ride — 5.2 miles
5.2 miles The Barn Owl — 5.2 miles
- Train stations
Exeter St Thomas Rail Station
— 2.1 miles
2.1 miles Exeter St Davids Rail Station — 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Exeter Central Rail Station — 2.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Topsham Lock Ferry Landing
— 5.7 miles
5.7 miles Topsham Ferry Landing — 5.7 miles
5.7 miles Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing — 5.8 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 7.6 miles
Head here for many a handsome historic building: Exeter’s cathedral is rightly famed as one of its most popular attractions, but it’s also worth seeking out the Guildhall and the House That Moved (a fab 14th-century affair that found itself on the route of the bypass and had to be painstakingly relocated in the 1960s). Powderham Castle, 20 minutes away by car, is another excellent place, especially for those who love a lavish interior.
For time out in the open air, the hiking and biking trails of Dartmoor National Park are about a 20-minute drive away, and there are places that can hook you up with days of canoeing, climbing or horse riding within half an hour. Sea-salted lungfuls are about half an hour away too: set a course for Exmouth or Dawlish, or join like-minded folks at Budleigh Salterton for beach days in the buff.
Folks with tiddlers in tow should find plenty nearby to keep them amused: Crealy Adventure Park, Dartmoor’s Miniature Pony Centre and Diggerland Devon (mighty popular with many a grownup too) are all within a half-hour drive.
- Exeter Cathedral - Church of Saint Peter (2.6 miles)
- Crealy Great Adventure Park (7.6 miles)
- The National Trust Killerton House & Gardens (7.7 miles)
- Killerton: Clyston Mill (7.0 miles)
- Killerton: Marker's Cottage (7.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Harmony Wood Naturist Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Harmony Wood Naturist Campsite dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Harmony Wood Naturist Campsite? Head here for many a handsome historic building: Exeter’s cathedral is rightly famed as one of its most popular attractions, but it’s also worth seeking out the Guildhall and the House That … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Harmony Wood Naturist Campsite?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 4 p.m.