This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
A small family run campsite with lovely views of the bay. We take pride in our excellent shower facilities and laundry room.
Overall we provide a friendly and professional service to ensure your break is relaxed and enjoyable.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Convenience store nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Medium (26-50 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
St Blazey Gate (Cornwall): Coach Stop
— 0.1 miles
0.1 miles St Blazey (Cornwall) Church Street Coach Stop — 0.7 miles
0.7 miles Eden Project: Bus Stop — 0.8 miles
- Train stations
Par Rail Station
— 1.0 miles
1.0 miles Luxulyan Rail Station — 2.8 miles
2.8 miles St Austell Rail Station — 2.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Fowey Ferry Landing
— 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 4.2 miles
4.2 miles Fowey Town Quay Ferry Landing — 4.3 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 13.9 miles
300 yards away is a public house that provide good home cooked food. A fish and chip shop Chinese take away and petrol station with mini market. Bus stop is also located here with routes to St. Austell, Mevagissey, Fowey and all surrounding areas. Further down the road is Cornish market world which opens Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays alongside is Kidzworld, great entertainment for children on rainy days.
Par Beach is located 2 miles away.
- Eden Project (2.1 miles)
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (5.9 miles)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (13.0 miles)
- Trerice (14.0 miles)
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps (15.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Doubletrees Farm Caravan and Camping Site have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Doubletrees Farm Caravan and Camping Site dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Doubletrees Farm Caravan and Camping Site? 300 yards away is a public house that provide good home cooked food. A fish and chip shop Chinese take away and petrol station with mini market. Bus stop is also located ... Read more