This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury glamping site on a 19-acre estate in the Kent countryside
- A 15-minute drive to the nearest vineyard; half an hour from the coast
- On-site restaurant and bar; yoga classes, hammocks and tennis courts
Dive into the Kentish wine country and its coast and countryside… and buckle up for the ride at Camp Quaives. A glamping site with bell tents pitched on the eastern edge of the 19-acre Quaives estate, this is a luxury getaway surrounded by the countryside and grounds backing onto pleasant walking routes through wild meadows or further on towards lakes.
There are several vineyards welcomingly (or dangerously, however you like to look at it) within driving distance of the site, including one 15 minutes’ drive away where you can embark on a wine tasting tour and a grand wine estate 20 minutes’ drive away. And if it’s the sea you seek, the beaches of Broadstairs, Sandwich Bay and Deal are all half an hour’s drive away (and there are many more beaches a little further along the coast).
Feel rather cosy in the stylish bell tents and then try out a stress-banishing start to the day with the site’s morning yoga classes. There’s plenty of space around the grounds to laze in a hammock, read a book or tuck into a freshly prepared picnic… and when you’re ready for something more invigorating, there are tennis courts for an idle knockabout (or a highly competitive match, if you wish).
Sample Kent’s tasty food and wine in the on-site restaurant and bar. Lunch and drinks are available on the patio in the afternoon. And if you feel like venturing out, there’s a country pub with a relaxed beer garden and classic food 15 minutes’ walk away or an ale-centric pub 40 minutes’ walk away from the site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Check-in: one group at a time
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Digital food/drink menus
No cash accepted on site
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
New Dover Road Park and Ride Terminal
— 4.1 miles
4.1 miles Bus Station — 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Bus Depot — 6.5 miles
- Train stations
Bekesbourne Rail Station
— 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Sturry Rail Station — 3.0 miles
3.0 miles Adisham Rail Station — 3.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Ramsgate Ferry Terminal
— 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Dover Eastern Docks Ferry Terminal — 12.6 miles
12.6 miles Dover Western Docks Ferry Terminal — 12.9 miles
Kent International Airport
— 8.5 miles
8.5 miles Lydd London Ashford Airport — 25.4 miles
25.4 miles London Southend Airport — 28.7 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Howletts Wild Animal Park (wildlife park with animals including elephants, gorillas, tigers and rhinos): 10 minutes’ drive
- Kent Downs (walking and cycling trails): 15 minutes
- Herne Bay (beach and seaside town): 25 minutes
- Broadstairs (sandy beaches, seaside town and chalk cliffs): half an hour
- Sandwich Bay (sandy beach with coastal walks): half an hour
- Deal (a seaside town with 16-century castle and pier): half an hour
- Whitstable (a seaside town with good seafood): 35 minutes
- Margate (traditional coastal town): 35 minutes
- Folkestone (port town with beach and coastal park): 35 minutes
- Botany Bay (sandy beach): 40 minutes.
- Howletts Wild Animal Park (2.2 miles)
- St Augustine's Abbey (4.3 miles)
- Canterbury Cathedral (4.5 miles)
- The White Cliffs of Dover (12.5 miles)
- South Foreland Lighthouse (12.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Camp Quaives have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camp Quaives dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camp Quaives? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Howletts Wild Animal Park (wildlife park with animals including elephants, gorillas, tigers and rhinos): 10 minutes’ drive - Kent Downs (walking and cycling trails): 15 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camp Quaives?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.