This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site in a lush meadow with green woodland surroundings
- A 10-minute drive from the South Downs and 25 minutes from Portsmouth
- Tree swing, acoustic music sets, weekend bar and mindfulness sessions
For family days meandering in a meadow on a farm within seven acres of forested surrounds, make your way towards Magical Secret Woodland in the middle of Stanbridge Woods. It's is a 10-minute drive from the South Downs National Park, so rural Hampshire’s lush greenery and varied wildlife really is all around.
Activities are planned throughout the weekends, starting from Friday evenings when Billy hosts a live music set so you can sway to acoustic sounds with a drink in hand from the Bell bar (for early sleepers, a no-music policy after 10pm means you won’t be kept up all night by the tunes).
On Saturdays, street food is served alongside beverages and events like fairytale festivals with entertainers, games, puppets and storytelling are organised as well as mindfulness sessions in the woods (just ask for details in advance). Young guests meanwhile might want to mosey along to the farm to feed critters such as goats, donkeys, ponies, geese and turkeys, or get games on the go in the kids’ bell play tent.
A shared kitchen and a woodland dining setup of a handmade table and chairs are on hand for alfresco eats. There’s also a communal campfire (with wood and meat for the barbecue available to purchase on site) to warm up beside while kids indulge their inner Tarzan on the tree swing...
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
— 1.0 miles
1.0 miles Dragon Street — 1.0 miles
1.0 miles Precinct — 6.2 miles
- Train stations
Petersfield Rail Station
— 1.4 miles
1.4 miles Liss Rail Station — 3.9 miles
3.9 miles Rowlands Castle Rail Station — 6.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Bosham Hoe Ferry Landing
— 12.5 miles
12.5 miles West Itchenor Ferry Landing — 12.9 miles
12.9 miles Hayling Island Ferry Landing — 14.1 miles
— 19.3 miles
19.3 miles Shoreham Brighton City Airport — 29.7 miles
You needn’t go far from this site for rural roams but if you’d like a small change of scenery, Queen Elizabeth Country Park – the start of the 21-mile Hangars Way – is 15 minutes’ drive.
For city strolls, Chichester and Portsmouth are both 25 minutes from the site; opt for the former for the Gothic cathedral and ancient Fishbourne Roman Palace villa or choose the latter to check out the port area’s maritime days of yore at the National Museum of the Royal Navy.
If you’re intrigued by Britain’s past, Arundel Castle (40 minutes’ drive) is another worthwhile place to visit for the restored and remodelled medieval building and its stunning setting looking out over the River Arun. The gardens here are just as lush as the undeveloped coastal region of the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, also 40 minutes from the site.
For busier beaches, Bognor Regis is 45 minutes away – come here for the colourful Victorian-style rides at Butlin’s fairground then follow up with more high-speed thrills at Goodwood Motor Circuit 25 minutes’ drive from the park.
- Uppark House and Garden (3.0 miles)
- West Dean Gardens (8.7 miles)
- Weald & Downland Open Air Museum (9.2 miles)
- Uppark House and Garden (2.9 miles)
- Hinton Ampner (10.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Magical Secret Woodland have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Magical Secret Woodland dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Magical Secret Woodland? You needn’t go far from this site for rural roams but if you’d like a small change of scenery, Queen Elizabeth Country Park – the start of the 21-mile Hangars Way – … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Magical Secret Woodland?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.