This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Under new ownership by UK Leisure Parks.
Poulton Plaiz is beside the old market town of Poulton-le-Fylde in the Wyre, and close to the Blackpool coast. It has static holiday homes and lodges to buy or rent on a 20 acre sire over a 11 month season.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Blackpool: Central Coach Station
— 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Blackpool: Lonsdale Coach Park — 3.1 miles
3.1 miles Blackpool: Pontins Coach Stop — 5.1 miles
- Train stations
Poulton-le-Fylde Rail Station
— 0.7 miles
0.7 miles Layton (Lancs) Rail Station — 1.2 miles
1.2 miles Blackpool North Rail Station — 2.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Fleetwood for Knott End Ferry Landing
— 6.1 miles
6.1 miles Knott End-On-Sea Ferry Landing — 6.1 miles
6.1 miles Heysham Ferry Terminal — 13.9 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 35.2 miles
Motorway Directions: Leave the M55 at Junction 3 for Kirkham
After you come off Jct. 3 at the M55 take the 3rd exit and join the A585 towards Fleetwood & Poulton. Continue on the road for 3 miles until you reach the Windy Harbour traffic lights at Garstang New Road. Turn left at those traffic lights. After 2 miles you will come to another set of traffic lights with a Shell Garage in front of you, continue straight along Garstang New Road towards Poulton, shortly passing a Lidle on your left and soon after a Tesco Express on your right. Continue straight for 1 mile passing the Tesco going straight across 2 more sets of traffic lights and the park is on your left.
Poulton Plaiz Leisure Park is a quiet, picturesque park on the edge of the ancient market town of Poulton-le-Fylde in the Wyre. Surrounded by rolling meadows, and set in 24 acres of attractive grounds, Poulton Plaiz has 140 pitches with a mixture of static & lodges along with touring pitches and also homes for hire. The park has extensive landscaping throughout with trees, flowers and gardens. Poulton Plaiz boasts many fishing lakes within the grounds and has a large dog walking area. A new development and extension to the park has recently been unveiled called "Waypoint", An exclusive private area with lodges and park homes. The park is within walking distance of Poulton and less than 3 miles from the seaside resort of Blackpool. Whether your looking for a fun filled day near the coast or maybe just a relaxing getaway, Poulton Plaiz is open all year around and really does offer the best of both worlds.
- The Blackpool Tower (2.8 miles)
- Blackpool Illuminations (2.9 miles)
- Central Pier (3.0 miles)
- Rufford Old Hall (15.9 miles)
- Formby (19.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Poulton Plaiz Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Poulton Plaiz Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Poulton Plaiz Park? Poulton Plaiz Leisure Park is a quiet, picturesque park on the edge of the ancient market town of Poulton-le-Fylde in the Wyre. Surrounded by rolling meadows, and set in 24 acres of ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Poulton Plaiz Park?
On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime