This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
A warm welcome awaits you at Broadwater Caravan Park. It is our aim to ensure all our guests are given a holiday experience of the very highest quality.
We have a large club entertainment room with live acts on Fridays, Saturday and Sundays throughout the season. We also have a small bar, which is open every day with quiz nights and bingo. There is a wide range of children's entertainment on offer from Grunty the dinosaur and his Dinom8s who meet in the galleon next to the small bar on weekend evenings and for daytime activities.
Other facilities include:
• Mini gym, Jacuzzi and sauna area, with access through to a splash pool where lifeguards are on duty through busy times.
• AstroTurf in the mini football pitch for all weather entertainment.
• Amusement arcade with a small activity area.
• Crown Green bowling for a small charge of £1.00 per adult and 50p per child for a day pass.
• Various children's play areas.
• Newspapers available from reception.
We are on the main bus route with easy access to local attractions, with taxi and tram information available at reception. Our park is on the outskirts of Fleetwood with its port, Fleetwood market, promenade and sandy beach. The large shopping centre Fleetwood Freeport is close by.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Blackpool: Central Coach Station
— 6.0 miles
6.0 miles Blackpool: Lonsdale Coach Park — 6.4 miles
6.4 miles Blackpool: Pontins Coach Stop — 8.7 miles
- Train stations
Poulton-le-Fylde Rail Station
— 3.6 miles
3.6 miles Layton (Lancs) Rail Station — 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Blackpool North Rail Station — 5.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Fleetwood for Knott End Ferry Landing
— 2.2 miles
2.2 miles Knott End-On-Sea Ferry Landing — 2.3 miles
2.3 miles Heysham Ferry Terminal — 10.4 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 39.3 miles
By road take Junction 32 off the M6 onto M55. Come off the M55 at Junction 3 and follow the A585 to Fleetwood. At the fourth roundabout (which has the Eros statue in the centre) take the third exit.
Broadwater Caravan Park is on the left.
A regular bus service from Blackpool to Fleetwood is available at the entrance to the park.
Bus timetables are available from reception.
The closest train stations are Poulton-Le-Fylde or Blackpool North.
We are centrally based for all local attractions, including Farmer Parr's Animal World with various activities for children young and old. This is a short walk over the road and discount tickets are available at reception.
We offer from reception discounted tickets for the majority of Blackpool attractions including:
- Sea Life Centre
- The new Madame Tussauds
- The Tower Ballroom, with inside attractions including circus, ballroom, dungeon and Jungle Jim’s. Also at the top of The Tower, the brand new Blackpool Tower Eye with 4D
- Blackpool Zoo
- Pleasure Beach Hot Ice Show
Within walking distance there is also a nearby nature reserve.
- The Blackpool Tower (5.8 miles)
- Blackpool Illuminations (6.1 miles)
- Central Pier (6.1 miles)
- Dalton Castle (19.0 miles)
- Rufford Old Hall (19.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Broadwater Caravan Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Broadwater Caravan Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Broadwater Caravan Park? We are centrally based for all local attractions, including Farmer Parr's Animal World with various activities for children young and old. This is a short walk over the road and discount tickets ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Broadwater Caravan Park?
From 3pm to 5pm in low season and to 8pm in high season.Read more