This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Small farm site with stream running through with pitches for caravans, motorhomnes and tents. Electric hook ups, toilets, washbasins and showers. Next to the open fell , ideal for walking with footpaths from the gate.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Touring and motorhomes
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
Lake and/or mountain
- Coach stations
Windermere: Rail Station Coach Stop
— 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Ambleside: Bus Shelter, King Street — 12.6 miles
12.6 miles Grasmere Coach Stop — 13.1 miles
- Train stations
Foxfield Rail Station
— 3.5 miles
3.5 miles Kirkby-in-Furness Rail Station — 3.7 miles
3.7 miles Green Road Rail Station — 5.0 miles
- Ferry ports
Lake Bank (Coniston) Ferry Landing
— 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Water Park (Coniston) Ferry Landing — 2.7 miles
2.7 miles Sunny Bank (Coniston) Ferry Landing — 3.5 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 66.0 miles
M6 Junction 36 then A590 to Greenodd,turn onto the A5092 and on the top of the hill, half mile west of Gawthwaite turn right over the cattle grid to Woodland (place name) After 1.7 miles turn right then fork immediately left to Birchbank.
- Lakeland Motor Museum (6.1 miles)
- Windermere Lake Cruises, Lakeside (7.2 miles)
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park (7.7 miles)
- Gondola' (6.6 miles)
- Fell Foot Park (7.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.