This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Motor caravans accepted
Offers park homes for rent
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Whitehaven: Tangier Street Coach Stop
— 12.4 miles
12.4 miles Distington (Cumbria): Coach Stop — 14.5 miles
14.5 miles Grasmere Coach Stop — 16.7 miles
- Train stations
Drigg Rail Station
— 1.8 miles
1.8 miles Seascale Rail Station — 2.5 miles
2.5 miles Ravenglass Rail Station — 3.1 miles
- Ferry ports
Torver (Coniston) Ferry Landing
— 14.4 miles
14.4 miles Sunny Bank (Coniston) Ferry Landing — 14.5 miles
14.5 miles Coniston Ferry Landing — 14.6 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 77.0 miles
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway (3.0 miles)
- Dove Cottage and the Wordsworth Museum (16.7 miles)
- Whinlatter Forest & Visitor Centre (16.8 miles)
- Wasdale, Eskdale and Duddon (3.3 miles)
- Buttermere and Ennerdale (9.6 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.