This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- 100 pitches 10 x camping pods camping barn 60 x 16amp hook ups shop.
- Flat pitches Camping barn sleeps up to8 Great base for walking Scafell
- 5 star facilities on-site shop pets welcome Drying room 3 x local pubs
These camping pods can sleep up to four people and are available all throughout the camping season. Because of the cover, guests can leave their tent at home, leaving more room for guitars and marshmallows. This site offers 10 of these cool pops, designed to fit in with glorious Lakeland countryside.
Camping barn that sleeps up to 8 On site licenced shop. Drying room Laundry
100 pitches 60 with 16amp hook ups 20 pitches are adult only and car free...... a complete escape!
A short walk to 3 x traditional Lakeland pubs
Free Wi-Fi on site
Chemical disposal point
Children's play area including Trampoline
Washing up inside and out
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Convenience store nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
- Coach stations
Grasmere Coach Stop
— 10.8 miles
10.8 miles Ambleside: Bus Shelter, King Street — 12.5 miles
12.5 miles Thirlmere Coach Stop — 14.0 miles
- Train stations
Ravenglass Rail Station
— 6.4 miles
6.4 miles Drigg Rail Station — 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Seascale Rail Station — 8.8 miles
- Ferry ports
Coniston Ferry Landing
— 8.5 miles
8.5 miles Torver (Coniston) Ferry Landing — 8.5 miles
8.5 miles Waterhead Hotel (Coniston) Ferry Landing — 8.6 miles
Durham Tees Valley Airport
— 74.3 miles
Following your Satnav will take you over the two mountain passes Hardknott and Wrynose.
Please be away of this and adjust your travel plans/routes. Or call the site for directions 01946 723253
Brook House Inn
Ravenglass and Eskdale small steam railway 500 meters away
Muncaster castle over 800 yrs old
Fells and mountains to wander around or climb Scafell pike
West Lakes Adventure a mile from the campsite,let theses guys show you the hidden Eskdale valley
Stanley Ghyll force (waterfall)
Wrynose and Hardknott passes
Roman Hardknott fort
Eskdale cycle trail from the site
Wild swimming at Tongue pot
Esk river and eel beck to paddle in
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway (6.4 miles)
- Dove Cottage and the Wordsworth Museum (10.8 miles)
- Beatrix Potter Gallery (10.9 miles)
- Wasdale, Eskdale and Duddon (3.8 miles)
- Gondola' (8.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Eskdale Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Eskdale Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eskdale Campsite? Boot Inn Brook House Inn Woolpack Inn Ravenglass and Eskdale small steam railway 500 meters away Muncaster castle over 800 yrs old Fells and mountains to wander around or climb Scafell pike ... Read more