This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We are a small and friendly family run campsite. Set on the edge of Misterton village. 4 Acres of beautiful and well kept flat grass. Lots of local amenities all within walking distance. We have a park for the children set in a large grassed area and a small but well stocked fishing pond. We have 40 (16amp) electric points. Booking is advisable. Wi-fi available.
We do not have toilet/shower facilities you need your own chemical toilet.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Robin Hood Airport: Coach Stop
— 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Retford Bus Station — 9.5 miles
9.5 miles Doncaster: Frenchgate Interchange — 13.0 miles
- Train stations
Gainsborough Central Rail Station
— 4.7 miles
4.7 miles Gainsborough Lea Road Rail Station — 5.5 miles
5.5 miles Crowle Rail Station — 9.9 miles
- Ferry ports
Hull Ferry Terminal
— 31.3 miles
Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport
— 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport — 7.0 miles
7.0 miles Sheffield City Airport — 22.3 miles
On A161 if travelling from Bawtry take the B1403 signposted Misterton, drive through Gringley on the Hill into Msiterton. At the T junction just past the Red Hart turn left. We are a 1/4 mile on the left hand side. Turn in at the A board.Travelling from Haxey, pass the Haxey Gate Pub and Golf course. As you come into Misterton village our entrance is 50mts after the 30mph sign on the right
Misterton Golf course next door
Grovewood Riding Stable and Cafe
Lots of lovey dog walks
Fishing on Chesterfield & The River Idle
Local Public Houses
Misterton Sports an Social Club
Narrow Boat Experience days
- Brodsworth Hall and Gardens (17.8 miles)
- Sherwood Forest Country Park (19.1 miles)
- Lincoln Castle (19.6 miles)
- Mr Straw's House (14.3 miles)
- Clumber Park (15.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does White House Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is White House Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near White House Farm? Misterton Golf course next door Grovewood Riding Stable and Cafe Lots of lovey dog walks Fishing on Chesterfield & The River Idle Local Public Houses Misterton Sports an Social Club Narrow Boat ... Read more