This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
This site is well positioned to explore the results of hundreds of years of history with local castles and fortifications close by. The site is set in the tranquil countryside, just a mile from the glorious Northumberland coast. The beaches of the North Northumberland Heritage Coast are a few minutes’ walk away, including Embleton Bay with its wide, golden, sandy beach and views to Dunstanburgh Castle.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Alnwick Bus Station
— 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Seahouses (Northumberland): Memorial Bus Stop — 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Bamburgh (Northumberland): The Grove Bus Stop — 9.5 miles
- Train stations
Chathill Rail Station
— 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Alnmouth Rail Station — 5.9 miles
5.9 miles Acklington Rail Station — 11.8 miles
- Ferry ports
North Shields Ferry Terminal
— 33.6 miles
Newcastle International Airport
— 30.6 miles
- Howick Gardens & Arboretum (2.1 miles)
- Northumberland Coast (2.6 miles)
- The Alnwick Garden (5.1 miles)
- Dunstanburgh Castle (1.5 miles)
- Lindisfarne Castle (14.5 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.