This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Middlesbrough Bus Station
— 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Stockton on Tees: Bridge Rd Coach Stop — 9.8 miles
9.8 miles Billingham on Tees: Wolviston Rd Coach Stop — 12.3 miles
- Train stations
Battersby Rail Station
— 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Great Ayton Rail Station — 2.4 miles
2.4 miles Kildale Rail Station — 3.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge South Side
— 9.4 miles
9.4 miles Transporter Bridge North Side — 9.4 miles
Durham Tees Valley Airport
— 12.3 miles
- Captain Cook Birthplace Museum (7.6 miles)
- mima (8.8 miles)
- The Moors National Park Centre (9.9 miles)
- Ormesby Hall (6.1 miles)
- Mount Grace Priory (8.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.