This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We are a small and friendly park with pitches for touring caravans and motorhomes. There is a pub/restaurant just 200 metres away. Fishing closeby, Boroughbridge 1 mile. Lightwater Valley, Fountains Abbey, Newby Hall, Ripon, 3 golf courses all less than 10 miles away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No dogs allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Leisure/theme park nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
Ripon Bus Station
— 5.0 miles
5.0 miles Knaresborough Bus Station — 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Thirsk: Market Place Clock Coach Stop — 8.9 miles
- Train stations
Knaresborough Rail Station
— 7.4 miles
7.4 miles Thirsk Rail Station — 8.3 miles
8.3 miles Cattal Rail Station — 8.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Transporter Bridge South Side
— 33.6 miles
Leeds Bradford International Airport
— 19.6 miles
19.6 miles Durham Tees Valley Airport — 27.8 miles
Fishing closeby, Boroughbridge 1 mile. Lightwater Valley, Fountains Abbey, Newby Hall, Ripon, 3 golf courses all less than 10 miles away.
- Fountains Abbey (7.0 miles)
- Beningbrough Hall (10.1 miles)
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr (11.1 miles)
- Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden (7.0 miles)
- Beningbrough Hall and Gardens (10.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Bluebell Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Bluebell Caravan Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Bluebell Caravan Park? Fishing closeby, Boroughbridge 1 mile. Lightwater Valley, Fountains Abbey, Newby Hall, Ripon, 3 golf courses all less than 10 miles away. Read more