This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Diglea Caravan & Camping Site is situated on the North Norfolk Coast, It is a family run Park in a peaceful rural setting only a quarter of a mile from the Beach and the RSPB nature reserve. Just five miles from all the holiday attractions of Hunstanton and only 10 miles from the historic town of King's Lynn.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
King's Lynn: Vancouver Centre Bus Station
— 8.5 miles
8.5 miles Tilney All Saints (Norfolk): Coach Stop — 10.6 miles
10.6 miles Middleton (Norfolk): Church Coach Stop — 10.8 miles
- Train stations
Kings Lynn Rail Station
— 8.4 miles
8.4 miles Watlington Rail Station — 14.1 miles
14.1 miles Havenhouse Rail Station — 18.4 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 8.4 miles
8.4 miles King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 8.5 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 37.3 miles
Farmers Fred's Kids Play Area
Hunstanton Sea Life Centre
Snettisham Park Farm
- Sandringham (4.1 miles)
- Houghton Hall (9.0 miles)
- Castle Acre Castle (15.1 miles)
- St George's Guildhall (8.5 miles)
- Brancaster (10.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Diglea Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Diglea Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Diglea Caravan Park? Bircham Windmill Burnham Thorpe Caithness Crystal Castle Rising Farmers Fred's Kids Play Area Holkham Hall Houghton Hall Hunstanton Sea Life Centre Norfolk Lavender Sandringham House Snettisham Park Farm Thursford Collection Read more